PFS Level Test Work
Late in 2021, Nova commenced next stage PFS level test work programs including ore-sorting, metallurgical, environmental, engineering and power, etc. for both the Korbel Main and RPM North Deposits. The company expects to complete this work in 2023 and move towards a Bankable Feasibility Study (BFS) thereafter.
These works are being completed with the assistance of a highly experienced and reputable group of independent consultants, based in the USA and Canada, including:
- Process and Infrastructure Design, Economic Modelling and Assessment
- Open Pit Optimisation and Mine Design
- Wetlands Studies
SLR International Corporation
- Initial Analysis of the Geology and Workplan Preparation
- Sampling and Testing
- Ore and Mine Waste Geochemistry Review & Recommendations
- Preliminary Engineering Recommendations for the Design of Tailings and Waste Rock Storage Facilities
Arcadis U.S., Inc.
- Hydrologic and Fisheries Study
- Resource Estimation
- Environmental and Permitting
- ESG and Sustainability