Exploring for Gold in Alaska
Targeting world class deposits on the Estelle Gold Trend in Alaska's Tintina Gold Belt, with multiple resource centers across the single project, including two already defined multi-million ounce resources across four deposits containing a combined 9,900,000 oz Gold.
Scoping Study completed May 2023
- NPV5% US$654M
- IRR 53%
- Payback 11 Months
- Net Free Cashflow ~ US$1B
- Uses only 23% of the Resource
District scale - Going big to become a world-class gold producer.
Nova's fundamental achievements...in just over 4 years include:
- Discovered a truly tier 1 district scale project
- Grown from green fields to an impressive 9.9 Moz gold resource
- Established infrastructure for year round operation
- Completed robust economic studies which show the commercial viability of the project
- Built strong relationships with the Alaskan community, suppliers and the State government
High Grade Gold: A 1,240,000 oz Gold Resource across two deposits at the Southern end of Estelle, including a high-grade M&I core of 340,000 oz @ 2.3 g/t Au.
World class, thick high-grade drill intercepts including:
- 3.5 g/t Au over 400m and 10.1 g/t Au over 132m
- 5.1 g/t Au over 258m and 11.1 g/t Au over 117m
- 3.6 g/t Au over 260m and 10.1 g/t Au over 87m
Developing ‘Estelle’ North America’s Next Major Gold Trend to Become a World-Class, Tier One Global Gold Producer
Nova’s flagship Estelle Gold Project contains multiple resource centers across a 35 km long mineralized corridor of over 20 identified gold prospects, including two already defined multi-million ounce resources across four deposits containing a combined 9.9 Moz Au. The project is situated on the Estelle Gold Trend in Alaska’s prolific Tintina Gold Belt, a province which hosts a 220 million ounce (Moz) documented gold endowment and some of the world’s largest gold mines and discoveries including Victoria Gold’s Eagle Mine and Kinross Gold Corporation’s Fort Knox Gold Mine.
Easy access is currently available to the project via a winter road and by air, and recently the proposed West Susitna Access Road, which is situated on State land within the Matanuska-Susitna Borough and has considerable support from both the community and the State government, has progressed to the permitting stage, with construction proposed to start in 2025.
Fast Growing Gold Resource
Estelle is a near-surface Intrusion Related Gold System (IRGS) and since 2018, Nova has been systematically exploring the multiple prospects within the project area. In just over four years of exploration, Nova has rapidly grown its resource base to 9.9 Moz, yet the company is only just beginning to unearth the potential at the Estelle Gold Project. Ongoing drill programs will continue to grow both the size and confidence of the resource base over the coming years.
Estelle Gold Project
Targeting world class deposits along a
long minerialized corridor on the Estelle Gold Trend, on 513km2 of State of Alaska mining claims:
- Multiple resource centers with 4 defined resources across the single project
- Year-round operation with fully winterized man camp, 4,000 foot airstrip and on-site sample processing facility
- 150km Norwest of Anchorage, Alaska
- West Susitna Access Road well supported & progressing to permitting
Measured & Indicated high-grade resource from surface of:
within a broader total resource of 1.24 Moz @ 0.6 g/t Au across 2 deposits
- Includes a super high-grade Measured component of 180,000 oz @ 4.1 g/t Au
- World class thick high-grade drill intercepts including:
- RPM-005 400m @ 3.5 g/t Au, incl 132m @ 10.1 g/t Au
- RPM-015 258m @ 5.1 g/t Au, incl 117m @ 11.1 g/t Au
- RPM-008 260m @ 3.6 g/t Au, incl 140m @ 6.5 g/t Au
- Mineralisation remains wide open
Large bulk tonnage resource across 2 deposits
(3.09 Moz Indicated & 5.56 Moz Inferred)
- Over 2.5km of strike length and remains open from surface.
- Significant drill intercepts include:
- KBDH-012 429m @ 0.6 g/t Au, incl 101m @ 1.3 g/t Au
- KBDH-072 113m @ 1.0 g/t Au, incl 49m @ 1.5 g/t Au
- KBDH-081 277m @ 0.5 g/t Au, incl 94m @ 1.0 g/t Au
- Numerous untested targets within the wider Korbel area
Progressively drill testing over
other prospects across the project, advancing at different stages
- Massive growth upside remains
- Numerous untested targets within the Korbel area
- High-grade rock chip samples discovered across the project site
- Train and Trumpet prospects next to be drill tested in 2023 with the aim to generate a 3rd major gold resource in the Train area